Thursday, December 11, 2008

another hanukkah commercial

Best Week Ever points out another Hanukkah commercial, but I'm not sorry to have missed this one. I definitely would rather have an ipod than a prostate exam. (I mean, hypothetically. My vague memories of high school bio assure me that I don't have a prostate gland.)

In other holiday news, here's a recipe to make melted snowman cupcakes. So cute! Feel free to make these for kids, but don't try selling any other handmade products to those under 12, b/c apparently it's illegal now.

2 comments:

Sociologian said...

Wait... because of the Chinese toy recall debacle you can't sell things to kids under 12? Someone must have gotten confused, it must be that you can't BUY anything made by kids under 12.

Alicia K. said...

Haha!!

On a serious note, I guess in theory I agree in product testing, but it's ridiculous to penalize people who make, like, knitted toys in their apartments.