Sunday, November 26, 2023

2023 book 218

 T. Kingfisher’s Paladin's Grace

A new book in the Saint of Steel series is coming out December fifth, so of course I had to reread the first three to get a refresher on the various paladins and various creepy mysteries and various romances! (Really I should have waited a few days to start but I was too excited!) Anyway, in this first one, we are introduced to the remaining paladins of the Saint of Steel, a god who died and all of his followers went mad. The seven remaining are all struggling with PTSD, and yet somehow even with that and with someone leaving decapitated heads around, this is a super cute romance between one of the paladins and a local perfumer, who is caught up in politics. I mean there is so much horny pining and yet I’m rooting for these two goofballs. So entertaining.




No comments: