Tuesday, January 17, 2023

2023 book 12

 Victoria Goddard’s Stargazy Pie

I like to reread this series in winter, since it generally has cozy vibes (except for the creepy cult in this one, haha), and since my previous read left me feeling a little down, it’s Greenwing and Dart to the rescue! There are some great characters in this series and this is a fun introduction to them, even though the plot is frustratingly confusing and the last chunk drags on (I always understand the explanation at the end, and then that understanding slips right out of my head, but it honestly doesn’t matter as the relevant points will pop up in later books). It’s also fun to reread this series after exploring the rest of Goddard's world and catching all sorts of little hints and jokes. But the second book is WAY more fun so I’m gonna jump right into that.

No comments: