Riley Bauer’s Shut Out
When I saw this romance involved the two goalies, and not the rookie who adopted the fifth kitten, I was more than a little concerned there wouldn’t be a cat! And like, do you think I’m here for the hockey playoffs?? (Actually, hockey is one of the sports I have a mild interest in, I’m from Pittsburgh and got to go to a couple games during the Pens’ peak Stanley Cup years, but watching it and reading about it aren’t the same lol.) BUT DON’T WORRY, there is a cat!!!!! I mean, it’s mostly hockey games and feelings and smutty scenes, but there is a cat. I also kind of expected a reveal that the coach and owner of this new team had deliberately hired all the dudes in hockey who were rumored to be gay bc statistically there are a LOT of gay dudes/couples on this team. Anyway, fun series, I liked all the group chats about cats and book clubs. B+.
No comments:
Post a Comment