Tuesday, September 21, 2004

jon stewart's america

hey, the daily show book came out today. the reviews on amazon are pretty hilarious--here are my favorites so far:

Reviewer: D@N (Sn Jose, CRC) - See all my reviews
I rated this 1 star because I have not read this book yet and cannot make a comment on it. What I do find interesting is the fact that the book is named after a CONTINENT and yet it's all about the United States (who's flag in on the cover). I find this extremely insulting to all true Americans; from Canada to Chile, Argentina and everywhere between. I'm sure it's a good book, but they should've called it USA.


Reviewer: BanBush-PromoteShaving "kabalevski" (IL -USA) - See all my reviews
.. i'm sure glad they canned that kilbourn guy....
.... this book kicks ass -- but.. have you ever read it... on weeeeeeed?


there are also some more-serious reviews of the book that use phrases like "government bureaucracy and the execution of democratic principles."

No comments: