Sunday, January 11, 2009

doctor who

Sorry for the lack of book posts this weekend--I spent yesterday holed up on the couch under an afghan watching the last seven episodes of Doctor Who season 4--which I loved! It was definitely my favorite season (especially after so many one-off episodes of "oooh alien danger averted at the last minute" which it felt like happened every single time). I'm so bummed David Tennant is leaving the show--it did take me till like season 3 to fully accept him, but I was just so won over by the Doctor and Donna in season 4 that I'm almost considering buying it on DVD.

Really, the only false note for me was the episode The Doctor's Daughter, and that's just b/c the end was so predictable. I really wanted to see Jenny romping around space with the Doctor and Donna! Oh well. Still a great bunch of episodes and I'm officially totally into the show. (Just in time to have to wait for new ones, of course!)

No comments: