Friday, December 06, 2019

2019 Favorites!!!!

I think this is my earliest favorite books post ever, but I am susceptible to peer pressure, everyone else is posting lists, and anyway are those library holds going to come in anytime soon? No. I read a bunch of good books this year and probably missed just as many other good books. SO here are my favorites, the ones that made me happy when the world was bad or that otherwise blew me away. In alphabetical order:


Naomi Kritzer's Catfishing on CatNet

Melina Marchetta's The Place on Dalhousie

Juliet Marillier's The Harp of Kings

Casey McQuiston's Red, White, and Royal Blue

Jaclyn Moriarty's Gravity Is The Thing

Sandra Newman's The Heavens

Helen Oyeyemi's Gingerbread

Ann Patchett's Dutch House

Kate Racculia's Tuesday Mooney Talks to Ghosts

Rainbow Rowell's Wayward Son

Elizabeth Strout's Olive, Again

Miriam Toews' Women Talking

No comments: