Sunday, January 22, 2006

P1220051


P1220051
Originally uploaded by wordnerdy.
oh ho ho! i bet you didn't think i'd brought my camera cord with me to texas! BUT I DID!

this is a cactus margarita that i had with my dinner tonight, and it was pretty darn tasty.

there are some other pictures uploaded, including a few of the alamo (which is about a three minute walk from the convention center). unfortunately i couldn't take pictures inside the alamo exhibits, so you don't get to see the knife davy crockett used to hunt b'ars (presumably when he was only three).

oh yeah: go steelers!!!! maybe i'll actually watch the super bowl this year.

2 comments:

pinky pinkerson said...

The Alamo always makes me think of Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

Or Ozzy Osbourne, peeing on it.

Alicia K. said...

everyone says that about pee-wee! however, large amrge scared me so badly when i was a kid that i could never watch the movie again and didn't even remember the parts with the alamo.