Thursday, October 18, 2007

PA180034


PA180034
Originally uploaded by wordnerdy
I whipped up a new pair of wristwarmers tonight during the NBC comedy block--a perfect Thursday night combination! My previous pair is something like five years old and pretty worn out, and it's been fricking freezing at work, so immediate action needed to be taken!

And check it out--it's been almost a year since I posted a picture of any of my knitting. That's because I've been busy cranking out baby blankets for several friends who occasionally read this, and I didn't want to ruin the surprise! Also, I've had some major knitter's block--I need some new projects but can't find any that inspire me. Have any of you knitted something fun recently?

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I can't knit, but if I could, I'd want to make this: http://tinyurl.com/yr7cld

Alicia K. said...

Oooh, I've never seen that blog before--thanks for the link!!

pinky pinkerson said...

I LOVE the wristwarmers you made for me!

(and the baby blanket :-))

Zoƫ said...

love the colours on the wristwarmers, very 'my little pony'!

if you still need sum knitting inspirations check out these adorable 'fruit sweaters' or apple/pear jackets over @ etsy

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5057379§ion_id=5061019