Saturday, April 03, 2010

new mix!

I know I used to post track listings for all the mix cds I made, but then I got lazy and stopped doing that. I like this one though--I made it for my upcoming birthday!

Songs are first, then artist, b/c I copied and pasted from itunes.



One Evening-Feist
Maneater-The Bird and the Bee
Good Morning (The Future)-Rogue Wave
Four by Four-Shout Out Louds
We Will Stand-Adventures In Stereo
Let Your Love Light Shine-Ann Peebles
Dali-Finn Riggins
The Blessed Breeze-Fruit Bats
In the Sun-She & Him
Give Me All Your Lovin’-The Long Winters
Where's Your Patience, Dear?-Portastatic
Why Modern Rock is A-OK-Roman Candle
Baby Lee-Teenage Fanclub
David-The Radio Dept.
I Hope You Die-Wye Oak
Kindergarten-Zeus
We Are the Men You'll Grow to Love Soon-Let's Wrestle
Boat Behind-Kings of Convenience
The High Road-Broken Bells
Radio-Radar Brothers

No comments: