Sunday, November 28, 2004

t-giving photos

after spending way too much time playing w/ secure shell transfer client tonight, no way was i going back in there just to upload the hilarious picture of the pumpkin-eggnog pie i made that my dad decorated. so here is the ofoto album of some of my thanksgiving photos--you can see me and my sibs drinking warm spiced apple wine, the aforementioned pie, and my hilarious attempts to capture the lights of pittsburgh from a moving car at night. can you spot the incline?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lamp in the background totally kicks ass!! (is that a sibling's or your parents'?) As do pies of any sort. (Mike)

Alicia K. said...

it's my parents' lamp--and actually, they got it at ecko last year when they came to visit and bought me a chair.

Anonymous said...

Considering it's the only non-blurry object, it's wasn't that hard to locate the incline. -Saurav

Anonymous said...

Considering it's the only non-blurry object, it's wasn't that hard to locate the incline. -Saurav

Alicia K. said...

touche, saurav. touche. :)