Wednesday, June 15, 2005

P3170004


P3170004
Originally uploaded by wordnerdy.
hamsters 65-69 arrived in the mail today, along with some hello kitty candy (also pictured)!

also in the picture is scott pilgrim volume 2, which finally came out today! it is totally adorable and awesome just like volume one. man, i love scott pilgrim.

speaking of comics, i think i've decided that i don't really want to see the new batman movie--i do like christian bale, but the trailers and the story seem pretty lame. unless i hear otherwise, i'm just gonna skip it--i want to save my movie money for howl's moving castle and bewitched!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i'll see it despite katie holmes.

jordon

Alicia K. said...

be sure and post a review of it, then, so i know if it's worth seeing. :)

christinamerge said...

I like the more interesting summer blockbusters. I am a nerd about things that get people all excited. I am very disappointed that I don't get to see it with you, Linus, or Elliot, though. What fun is a comic book movie without my favorite comic book geeks??

Alicia K. said...

are you sure you'd want to see it w/ a comic book geek? :) c'mon, you know how i am during movies--and i love batman! i'd have plenty of annoying comments to make. :)

maybe we should go see it when we're both back in town-- i am sort of curious, and i might be over my own dislike of katie holmes by then.

Anonymous said...

Okay, it is TOTALLY worth seeing. That is my extremely articulate and intelligent review. Honestly, so good. I barely noticed stupid Katie Holmes. Cillian Murphy is fantastically evil and crazy and hot. The story is excellent right up to the end, which is admittedly a bit Hollywood. I can't speak to its comic book accuracy, but Matt was pleased. Sigh. I'd see it again tonight if I could...

Alicia K. said...

good to know, b/c it looks like i'm seeing it tomorrow--if you're serious about wanting to go again, you're welcome to join us. :)