Monday, December 26, 2005

PC260048


PC260048
Originally uploaded by wordnerdy.
i liked knitting this scarf so much that i made another one with some yarn my mom got me. i know this photo isn't as cute as the other one, but it does show the scarf's full wavy glory. best pattern ever (once christina deciphered it, that is)!

sorry for nothing but photo posts over the past few days--the book i'm reading is sort of longish, and i guess i've just been enjoying knitting and watching law and order marathons on tnt instead of reading. however, my arms are pretty sore from cranking out scarves and i should be getting back to the book soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very pretty...i love that yarn...i am going to get some more today to make me a scarf! phillip's scarf turned out great also.....maybe you can send me that pattern to try...

Alicia K. said...

it's sort of hard to explain the pattern not-in-person, but i'll try!