Thursday, April 06, 2006

birthday!!


halloween
Originally uploaded by wordnerdy.
today this little cowgirl is twenty-freaking-seven years old! holy crap!

me and some friends will be at lantern at nine for drinks and desserts, if you want to help me celebrate my oldness. :) (then it's right back to master's-paper-writing for me!)

unrelated: hooray for gray horses getting a feature in salon! i love hope larson. (one note: although she lives in canada with her husband, bryan lee o'malley [of scott pilgrim fame], larson is actually from north carolina.)

what a great day!!


___
(me and my brother, halloween 1982)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i told myself i wouldn't cry:) i love that picture---you guys are
too cute! happy birthday, baby!
have a great day!

Alicia K. said...

aw, thanks mommy!

Alicia K. said...

why thank you, ms pinky!

christinamerge said...

Could be the cutest picture EVER! And your mom is pretty adorable, too! Happy Birthday, Alicia - I am so happy you were born! :)

Alicia K. said...

that was so sweet!!

i'm happy i was born too. :) (but thinking about that too hard makes my brain hurt!)

David said...

Happy B! Sorry I missed it. This is what happens when I don't read the internet everyday.

Alicia K. said...

how can you live without daily doses of the internet?? *scandalized*

thank you for the birthday wishes. :)