Thursday, December 15, 2011

Favorite Music of 2011!

2011 was a pretty good year in music, so now I will commence with the annual Listing of the Albums I Liked.

In no particular order, except The Rosebuds is first b/c seriously, that album is GREAT, why isn't it on more end-of-year lists?

1. The Rosebuds --  Loud Planes Fly Low
2. Des Ark -- Don't Rock the Boat, Sink the F----er (my Mom hates when I swear, hence the dashes)
3.  Mates of State -- Mountaintops
4. The Generationals -- Actor-Caster
5. Destroyer -- Kaputt
6. Real Estate --  Days
7.  Crooked Fingers -- Breaks in the Armor
8. Mount Moriah -- Mount Moriah
9. Wye Oak -- Civilian
10. Megafaun -- Megafaun

Also, you can listen to some of my favorite songs of 2011 on Spotify here (not all the albums listed above were available, hence no Des Ark): http://open.spotify.com/user/wordnerdy/playlist/4FYo6mkU566yuD4Y5bHi3i

No comments: