Wednesday, April 06, 2005

birthday roundup

well, turning 26 was totally awesome. my birthday started off as all birthdays should--with homebaked cupcakes at midnight courtesy of erin! then i had my usual wednesday on-campus routine, and read a book and took a nap, and hit the liquor store for supplies for friday's party, and talked to a million people on the phone, and had yummy dinner at nightlight w/ christina and forrest and jodi and erin, and jodi and i stayed to see david n. do some awesome acoustic stuff. we left after, b/c she was beat and i was ready to be in pajamas anyway. i was a little bummed to miss david's friend rob perform, and of course erie choir (my favorite erie choir incarnation is the acoustic one), but sometimes it's nice to have a birthday end with a good night's sleep before a 13 hour day on campus followed by the m. ward show. :)

anyway, a series of random pictures (including my presents, and rock star photos of david) from my day can be found here, i hope. as always, let me know if the link doesn't work . . .

No comments: