Thursday, May 26, 2005

P5260013


P5260013
Originally uploaded by wordnerdy.
another item from my desk asks a very important question which i think you should all ponder deeply.

i, however, am busy asking myself these questions: why can't i stop sneezing? and why was joan of arcadia cancelled (for a show starring jennifer love hewitt as the ghost whisperer*, no less)? and why is my dresser suddenly leaning to the right and making all the drawers get stuck? and why does my internet keep going down when i actually need it and i'm not just goofing off?

obviously the devil has already gotten to me.

(that, and the judaism.)

_____

*but wouldn't it be cool if they brought back that ghost writer show? does anyone else remember that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember ghostwriter! They all had the same blocky, anal-retentive handwriting!
-Erin