Sunday, September 02, 2007

friday night lights

Ah yes--it's that exciting time of the year when last year's tv shows are finally coming out on DVD, so I can catch up on all the shows I never got around to watching before. FNL has received raves from pretty much everyone and I've been saying for months that I'd watch it was soon as it was out on DVD, so I can catch up in time for season 2. I just finished watching disc 2 and this show is really compelling so far! I always love watching tv in bulk, though the dvd does feature one of my pet peeves (do we really need the previouslies when we JUST watched those scenes?). Anyway, it's definitely going on my must-watch list for fall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My boss encouraged me to watch Friday Night Lights but I missed the first season. I was so excited when NBC started showing reruns over the summer, but then they abruptly stopped--and I was already hooked!

Netflix, here I come!

Alicia K. said...

I kept catching it on Bravo, but I wanted to watch the episodes in order so I'd actually know what was going on.