Tuesday, November 25, 2008

2008 book 192

Charlaine Harris' A Bone to Pick
After enjoying the Sookie Stackhouse books, I decided to try one of Harris' other series. This one is about a librarian in small town Georgia who loves mystery books. You'd think this would be right up my alley, escept it's super boring! The librarian is just a dull character, and the mystery had no tension whatever. Part of the fun of msteries is trying to figure out, you know, whodunnit. Here, they present some missing ppl who could be victims, and then the protagonist starts dating a minister, and a cat has kittens, and then there's a reveal out of nowhere. So lame. LAME! F.

BTW, I'm in Pittsburgh and it's snowing.

2 comments:

ahartsell said...

Yeah, I tried to read that series too because I enjoyed the Sookie Stackhouse books. But it's awful!

Alicia K. said...

It really was. I've never met such an unlikable librarian as that character was. I demand sassy librarians solving mysteries!