Sunday, November 16, 2008

howdy

Sorry for the lack of updates. I had some oral surgery on Friday and have mostly been sleeping, eating milkshakes, and whining since then. I just haven't had the attention span to sit and read, though I did start playing Animal Crossing on my DS and love it. I'm also catching up on this season of ANTM thanks to a marathon on MTV. I have tomorrow off work too (which is good ince my mouth is super painful and a little swollen still) so may actually finish a book then. Also, tomorrow afternoon I get to move beyond ingesting only cold liquids to anything mushy (mashed potatoes, here I come!), so that will be super exciting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAA animal crossing! So addictive.

Alicia K. said...

Seriously!! I'm really enjoyig it now that I've figured out fishing. And donating stuff to Blathers is so fun!