Saturday, November 01, 2008

vampires and more!

I know all my loyal readers are desperate to know--have I really not read a book all week?? The answer is yes! And it's not an issue of a dearth of new reading material--I have a stack of a few appealing titles. It's just that I've been knitting a baby blanket for friends C+C, and there's a deadline on that kind of knitting project. First I was knitting and watching Dr. Who (I still haven't adjusted to David Tennant, but I'm early in season 2) and as of yesterday I've been knitting and watching True Blood (thanks Mike!). Gotta get my Sookie Stackhouse fix! It's surprisingly loyal to the first book, though they've made Tara and Lafayette more important to the story, and Jason is somehow even skeevier.

Speaking of vampire stories--here's an NY Times piece on making the Twilight movie.

Anyway, my reading may be light this week as well, since I'm working a few nights this week and thus am missing my usual evening reading time. Sad, I know.

No comments: