Wednesday, August 16, 2006

exciting new feature/pennsylvania

Stay tuned, b/c we're scheduled to debut an exciting new feature to this blog tomorrow night!

In book news, more Americans know who Harry Potter is than who Tony Blair is. I find these statistics hard to believe--there's no way only 57 percent of Americans know who Harry Potter is! :)

And hey, if you're in Pittsburgh, you should head to the open casting call for Mysteries of Pittsburgh on Friday. I would if I was in town! Throw on your 80s clothes and make me jealous.

Know what else I would do if I was in town? VOTE AGAINST RICK SANTORUM. C'mon, do yinz really want that national joke representing you for another six years? His name is literally synonymous with yucky ooze! Get registered and go vote!! i am disturbed by reports that he's gaining in the polls--don't break my heart, Pennsylvania.

6 comments:

pinky pinkerson said...

i do so hope the santorum = icky ooze thing has made itself very well known.

Alicia K. said...

i think it has--and even if people don't know about it, he just SEEMS like an icky ooze!

Anonymous said...

i think i know what the new feature is.....and santorum is advertising quite abit lately... un fortunately, he has a ton of money behind him...keep your fingers crossed that casey will pull the election off!!! i can't wait for the new feature!!!!

Alicia K. said...

me too!! :)

Anonymous said...

i certainly will do my part here in philadelphia.

his most recent attack ad implies that those who are flexible on immigration are terrorist sympathizers. if i see his smug, howdy-doody face one more time, the tv is sailing through the window.

Alicia K. said...

b/c he's a fellow penn stater, i occasionally have to look at his smirking face in the alumni magazine. ugh!!