Sunday, January 27, 2008

lost?

So with the writers' strike still in full swing, I'm really missing new tv. Catching up on every episode of Oz ever has been filling the hole in my heart, but it's not really the same. Here is my question to you--should I start watching Lost again? I haven't watched it since the season one finale, but have been kept abreast of major plot points as revealed in the media. Will I just be completely, well, lost, or should I give it a shot? They're doing one of those one-hour recap specials before the premiere, so will that be enough to catch me up? Please advise; I need new tv to look forward to. (Thank god for Psych, is all I have to say! Who else loved the new Spanish theme song from this weekend's episode?)

3 comments:

christinamerge said...

I LOVED Psych this week! All of the Telenovela stuff was hilarious! Monk was really creepy, though - did you watch it?

I can't get into Lost - it's too serious and nothing ever happens. Jared is pumped, though.

Sociologian said...

Well, what have you got to lose by checking out the recap and then seeing how the new starts off?

Overall, last season was a little bit of a letdown, but it was still good, with some great plot threads to balance out the not-so-great ones.

Alicia K. said...

I didn't see Monk this week--it's on during Friday Night Lights and I didn't manage to catch a rerun. Creepy, huh?

I think I'll watch Lost for a while, since it's not like anything else is on.