Saturday, June 28, 2008

2008 book 90

Forgot to post this yesterday--ALA's been pretty busy! I only read one book on the plane--I mostly napped and watched Venture Bros. on my ipod. BTW, first class is SO worth it. I have no idea how I'll go back to coach on Tuesday!

Anywya, I read Michele Martinez's Most Wanted, which is the first book in he series about federal prosecutor Melanie Vargas. I like this series a lot and this was no exception, as Melanie tries to figure out how a fellow prosecutor was tortured and murdered.

2 comments:

pinky pinkerson said...

first class - sigh. I've only flown first class once in recent years, and not on a long flight. But it was AWESOME.

And The Venture Brothers is brilliant - I've really been enjoying the new episodes.

Alicia K. said...

yeah, the new eps are even better on second viewing--i caught a few things i'd missed. LOVE that show.