Tuesday, December 09, 2008

stuff

I'm still plowing my way through 2666, so in the meantime, here's some random stuff to entertain you and keep the blog hits up:

Bookslut has an interview with Cynthia Ozick, one of my favorites.

Speaking of favorites, one of my favorite comic book series, Fables, might become a tv show. I mean, it does have everything a good tv show needs: magic, romance, violence, shapeshifting, war, and wolfbabies.

Oh, and here's a really sweet blog post about how Francoise Mouly got involved with Art Spiegelman. It's holiday-oriented!

And finally: Time Magazine's top everything of 2008. They have like 50 lists of top tens. One is animal stories (puppycam made the cut!). That is my kind of list.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"I'm still plowing my way through 2666," Which of course makes the rest of us feel badly for not even finishing 2008. :-)

Couldn't resist.

Alicia K. said...

You know, I honestly have no idea what the title even refers to! Anyway, I grinned at this.