Friday, December 09, 2022

Favorite books of 2022!

Insert the usual line here about finally admitting I'm not going to get to the MANY books I meant to read this year, and so here are my favorites of the 2022 releases I did get to. Another weird year where I was into escapism and hope and HEART! Alphabetically by author: 

Olivia Atwater's Small Miracles

C.S.E. Cooney's Saint Death's Daughter

Jennifer Egan's The Candy House

Ruthanna Emrys' A Half-Built Garden

Linda Holmes' Flying Solo

Sacha Lamb's When the Angels Left the Old Country

Rebecca Podos' From Dust, A Flame

Emma Straub's This Time Tomorrow

T. Kingfisher's Nettle and Bone

Honorable mention to The Earthsea Cycle and the Annals of the Western Shore series by Ursula LeGuin, both of which I got to experience for the first time this year. Here's to 2023!

No comments: