Tuesday, May 16, 2006

lasts

for my last show in chapel hill, i actually went to a show in raleigh! the essex green (one of my faaaavorite bands) was playing at king's tonight! they played hits both old and new (the old hits had a fan who danced like he meant it) and jeff gave me an amazing demonstration of his fluent pittsburghese. aw, cute! it's all about the burgh.

i guess pretty soon i'll be writing about some firsts!

anyway, offers to house the rosebuds and the essex green when they come to tallahassee definitely stand!

2 comments:

christinamerge said...

The Essex Green just confirmed their performance at the WYEP festival on June 24th! And they are playing their World Cafe session from the Andy Warhol museum!

Yay Pittsburgh!

Alicia K. said...

aw, jeff's going home!

i wish i could get to the wyep festival! my parents are coming to visit me the following weekend, though, so it seems like a silly time to visit them. :)