Thursday, May 25, 2006

P5250202


P5250202
Originally uploaded by wordnerdy.
check it out--i have actual furniture!!!

i've uploaded pictures of my kitchen (including curtains, and i can't even tell you what a hassle it was to find curtains), bedroom, bathroom, and living room from multiple angles. excuse the mess--i need to vacuum (the delivery guys left cardboard bits on the floor).

also excuse the fact that i haven't hung up any pictures yet--i haven't decided where to put the small ones yet, and i'm incapable of hanging the big ones (trust me, i have a hard enough time assembling that furniture you only need a screwdriver to assemble).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice... you have done a great job so far... the furniture is lovely....and i love the shower curtain!! i can't wait to visit you in august!

Anonymous said...

Your place looks so awesome! It makes me want to get my ass in gear and move. (MIke)

Alicia K. said...

thanks for the nice comments! (i can't wait for you and daddy to visit either, mom!!)

after looking at these pictures, i'm already planning on moving my cd shelves over by the tv . . . i think everything else should stay the way it is.

christinamerge said...

Great choice on the bedspread, couch and armchair! I LOVE the colors! It looks so cozy! I can't wait to visit, either!

Alicia K. said...

come visit anytime you want to! we can go to the beach. :)

christinamerge said...

And - don't forget - JELLY DONUTS!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed by this blog site.. you did a great job and your house is lovely.. you have such good taste in choosing furniture, etc. We're thinking of meeting mom and dad in Tallahassee in august. PW sends his love, me too,
Grandma (aka mb)