Sunday, May 14, 2006

look, ma (and pa)! i graduated!


P5140142
Originally uploaded by wordnerdy.
boo-ya!!!! i graduated today! check out the snazzy yellow hood and matching tassel. not to mention the rakish angle of my mortarboard (i had some serious mortarboard-head by the end of the ceremony).

my parents took the requisite posed and processional/stage-crossing photos--mine are mostly from the downtime while we all waited to march into the student union. but anyway, there are a few of my classmates standing around, and that's always fun.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

That's some awesome robe-wearing right there.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

(I didn't like the color of our hoods when I graduated so I traded with someone in another college ... they had robin's egg blue, which really brought out my eyes - hee!)

Alicia K. said...

thanks, everyone!

cybele, the backs of our hoods are tarheel blue, which is almost like robin's egg blue, only . . . brighter.

i just liked that it's fuzzy!

David said...

Congatulations! Jennifer and I (along with her parents) was you walking down the street in Carrboro with what may have been your parents. I was going to holler at you, but I had to drive.

Alicia K. said...

congratulations to jennifer too!

those were my parents, indeed--good eye. :)

Anonymous said...

"Nice hat."

Congratulations!!!