Tuesday, September 19, 2006

P9190064


P9190064
Originally uploaded by wordnerdy.
In lieu of actual content, here is a gratuitous kitten photo! Lately Mr. Bond has taken to leaping inside the fridge whenever I open it, and immediately dashing to the back where I can't quite reach him and settling himself in. Maybe I need to turn up the a/c?

In other news, today I was told I was too young and cool-looking to be a librarian (hee!), and now I'm having one of those moments where I cannot find the one thing I'm looking for and have spent over an hour going through boxes (time that could have been spent reading my current read, which I'm quite enjoying). Dontcha hate that? In the midst of all that, I couldn't find the scissors I was using (yes, many of my boxes were still taped up--I don't have anywhere to put my comics, still) and was running around like a proverbial beheaded chicken--only to discover I'd actually put the scissors away. I still don't remember doing that, and really, it's very unlike me to put the scissors away. Which reminds me I should go put them away again.

2 comments:

Alicia K. said...

One of the cats my family has used to jump in our fridge when it was a kitten, but I'm pretty sure it was looking for food and toys. James Bond just curls up in there! Totally crazy. He jumped in twice this morning while I was getting my lunch ready.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness-- i just love my grandkitty--he is so smart!!!