Wednesday, May 30, 2007

damn you, comcast!

NOOO!!! Comcast changed my channel lineup sometime today and I no longer get the Game Show Network! Seriously, I love that Chain Reaction show and used to watch it every night. It's surprisingly challenging! (Sometimes.) Also, I love when they use brand names or people's names (once there was a chain of "BUD L_____ Sensitive" and a girl jokingly guessed "light?" and it was RIGHT! Also Puff Daddy was used once).

Anyway, I'm sad about this. It's all part of their plot to make everyone switch to digital cable (where GSN is now located). I don't WANT digital cable! 70 channels are enough for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you won't get my favorite show (and where I'm going to make my fortune) - Lingo. Seriously, how awesome is Chuck Woolery?

Alicia K. said...

Pretty awesome indeed.

pinky pinkerson said...

Time Warner took the GSN off our digital cable sometime back. I used to watch Match Game on it all the time.