Wednesday, October 29, 2008

all i want for hanukkah's my two front teeth

But since I won't be getting those till January or so . . . here are some awesome gifts you can give me (or people who have similar tastes):

Check it out! Lush has a Hanukkah-themed gift box! (Lush gift cards or presents will be appreciated by any lovely lady.)

This baby-blue digital camera is both adorable and pretty hooked up. It also comes in pink and white!

Tokidoki bags are finally available again, perfect for the girl of any age who loves cuteness. (I personally want the Graziosa bag in Eco Mondo, hint hint, mom!)

Speaking of things that are adorable, Animal Crossing for the DS probably can't be beat.

For girls who are a little tougher, there's always the collected Middleman comics (the tv show would be appreciated too, but it's not on DVD yet. Of course, your giftee can buy it with an itunes gift card).

There are also lots of gifts for the cooks in your life. Try the Kitchen-Aid Stand Mixer Ice Cream Maker attachment. There are also lots of cool-looking cookbooks on my cookbook wishlist. Foodies may also appreciate these cupcake salt and pepper shakers or, if you're a big spender, this cupcake charm from Tiffany (the blue lollipop is also cute).

The holiday season is fast approaching! Start thinking of what you want to buy me now!

(Just kidding!!!)

5 comments:

js said...

what were you wearing when i saw you? dentures? they looked real to me.

Alicia K. said...

It's something called a flipper--it's basically a pink plastic retainer with plastic teeth attached. They do look real though--my dad made them for me!

Anonymous said...

I didn't buy that adorable blue camera, but I did buy another teensy Canon, the SD1100. It fits in my back pocket or my purse, so I have it with me always. I love it to pieces, and I just bought a pink one for my daughter for Xmas. Shhh, don't tell!

Alicia K. said...

You're such a good mom!!!

How tiny is your camera?? It really fits in your pocket?

Anonymous said...

It's pretty tiny--3.5X2 inches, 3/4 inch thick. I wouldn't sit down with it in my pocket, but at a rock show or something it fits there just fine, and it's not heavy at all if it's hanging from my wrist. The cute teensy one looks like it might be thicker, but I didn't check the measurement specs.

Check the "people also bought" link on the Amazon page and look at the SD1100 IS.