Thursday, March 19, 2009

yay shows

I went to my first show in over two months tonight, and it was so worth it--Broken West and AC Newman! Of course I was mainly there to see Broken West, who I LOVE, and who I hadn't seen since Tallahassee several years ago. They were still amazing live--K&K and I were totally bopping along the whole time--and I ran into Ross on my way out and he totally remembered me and my cookies and gave me two hugs! Aw!! Nicest rock star ever!!

AC Newman was also fun live (though I didn't stay for the whole set)--I don't have his new album but played a song during the show I subbed--and it all seemed so much more dynamic live! Maybe b/c his backing band was busting out everything from violins to recorders to, much to my delight, a melodica. Such a fun show, and I got to see lots of people I hadn't seen since I moved back, so that ruled too.

No comments: