Tuesday, April 03, 2012

2012 book 94

J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Rereading this one on my Kindle was interesting, b/c of course in the original book edition, Rowling erred when writing the scene with Voldemort's wand and had Harry's parents emerge in the wrong order--this version has the rewritten scene, which I hadn't read before. It doesn't really change the tenor of the story or anything, but it was fun to read something new in a story I've read so many times before.

I had planned to take a break from my HP reread b/c so many interesting-looking books have come out over the past couple of weeks, but who can stop reading this series halfway through? The rest of the books are all pretty long, though, so don't expect me to keep up with my previous book-a-day schedule. :)

No comments: